It’s quite difficult task to make Recipes For Kids love, you have to keep eye on taste preferences of your other family members also. The children sometimes develop natural preferences into the foods they enjoy eating the most. So, it is quite difficult to make healthy choices more appealing, no matter how healthier your dish is, it only depends on your kids choose whether they like it or not.
Here we have made a collection of the healthy meals for kids they love. Whatever you are planning for, breakfast, lunch, dinner, party or in summer. We have mentioned nutritious food for kids all the stuff for you. The body requirements of children vary according to different age groups. Young children are attracted to various shapes, sizes, and bright colors.
Healthy Breakfast ideas for kids:-
- Blackberry Bars Recipe: – The healthy breakfast bars are not only delicious but full of proteins. Do you know why you should include it into your breakfast list Because these are:
a. Packed with good stuff (including beans!)
b. No refined sugar
c. Easy make-ahead breakfast
d. Taste like dessert
Beans are an amazing source of Energy, Protein, Fiber which are healthy food for the heart. They also help balance this meal out by adding some vegetable protein.
How it’s Made:-
- 6 oz blackberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 15-ounce can cannellini beans (white navy beans) or great northern beans
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Take a small bowl, squish 6 ounces of blackberries with the fork. Now Stir in One tablespoon chia seeds and One tablespoon of maple syrup (Small Quality). Set the blackberry jam aside to congeal.
- Now Grease the 8 x 8-inch baking dish & preheat the oven up to 325* F.
- Now rinse and drain the complete 15 ounces can of white beans.
- Add blender or large food processor into it.
- The blender/food processor also add:
2 tablespoons of maple syrup, Applesauce, Melted coconut oil (or butter), Rolled Oats, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, and salt.,Now Blend until batter forms into it.
- Add 1/2nd cup of almonds into it and then blend until it get combined, if you want some added texture.
- Now pour 2/3rd of blender bean mixture to earlier prepared 8 x 8-inch pan. Spread evenly. You will want about 1 cup of batter kept aside.
- Now pour the blackberries jam on the top of beans layer and carefully spread them evenly.
- Just drop small spoonfuls of bean batter on top (kept earlier), Now covering them evenly. Just sprinkle the extra almonds or oats on top for texture.
- Now bake for 30 minutes at 325F, And allow them to cool down at room temperature and then just refrigerate it overnight. Now it is ready to Serve.
- Banana Smoothie Pancakes: – It is one of the very easy recipes for kids to make for breakfast. Now you can turn banana smoothie base and naturally sweet pancakes with the just a few extra lovely ingredients. These Banana smoothie pancakes are a great reason for including into our list
a. Easy to clean and make– blend up and pour them directly into the pan.
b. They are naturally sweet as a banana so they don’t need syrup.
c. Packed with Protein.
How it’s Made:-Ingredients
- 2 medium – banana
- 3 large – Egg
- 1/4 cup – milk
- 1/4 cup – Greek yogurt, plain
- 2/3 cup – flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda
- 1 – cooking spray
- Add all the above-mentioned ingredients to the blender and blend well.
- Now Heat the large skillet over the medium heated pan, and spray cooking oil or coconut oil.
- Now pour the batter onto skillet to make the pancakes of your desired size (do it as per your requirement).
- When its edges start becoming brown, then carefully flip the pancakes and cook the other side of it.
- It’s ready Just serve it with warm fruit, yogurt, peanut butter, or other desired condiments.
Healthy Lunch Recipes For Kids:-
- Egg Fried Rice: – In your busy morning, if you have rice left into your freezer. You can make an awesome healthy lunch food. Just make the fried egg and mix it with rice, just check below to know more about this tasty lunch for kids. You should make it contains many protein/carbohydrate/fibers.
How it’s Made:-
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 tsp salt Beat together the salt and eggs
- 1 coarsely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic – finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp celery- finely chopped
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Boil the rice, rinse under cold water till cool, and work 1 Tbsp oil into it. Leave it to drain.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil. Add the eggs and cook them, stir frying all the time so that they are cooked to a scramble. Keep aside till ready to use.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a wok add the garlic and onion and stir-fry together over high heat for about 5 minutes or till the onion looks transparent, but is not soft.
- Add the rice, Soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and celery and mix together continuing to stir-fry over high heat.
- Serve hot, garnished with the scrambled egg.
2. Multigrain Pizza Recipe:- Pizza goes healthy! Make the base from scratch with whole wheat flour, oats, maize flour and nutrient-dense seeds.Top it up with some mushrooms or whatever your kids like.
Ingredients Of Multigrain Pizza
- the glass of lukewarm water
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp maize flour
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Take a lukewarm glass of water and mix 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Take a tablespoon of active yeast.
- Sprinkle it on top of the water, cover the glass and put away in a draught free zone. You will see bubbles arise on the surface in 20 minutes or so.
- Take another bowl, add two cups of whole wheat flour, one cup of ready to eat oats, maize flour, flax seed powder and some sunflower seeds. Now add the fermented yeast water. Mix the dough and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Knead the dough a bit till it looks shiny. It will feel hard to the touch.
- Take a glass bowl and grease it with olive oil, now put the kneaded dough in it, and cover it with a muslin cloth.
Healthy Kids Snacks Recipies: –
You can serve snacks for the kids in a different manner. The Snacks is a healthier part of the child’s regular diet, So it is important that most of the snacks you give him or her are ones you feel good about.
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries: – These are potato fries beat their plain, Fried Russet cousins in the terms of simplicity and ease; they require fewer cooking steps because they’re baked rather than fried.
How It’s Made:-
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut each sweet potato in half lengthwise, and place it flat side down on a cutting board. Cut the potato halves into 1-inch-wide wedges.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, chili powder and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Place the potatoes on a roasting pan and brush with the oil mixture. Lay the potatoes flesh side down on the pan and put the pan in the oven.
- Cook until potatoes, turning once, until soft, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and season with remaining1/2 teaspoon salt. Let the wedges cool for a bit, and serve warm.
2. Carrots with Peanut Dipping Sauce: – Carrot is Healthy Snack Foods For Kids, you can make it tastier by making a separate sauce of Peanut. It’s equally good with carrots or tossed with cold noodles.
How It’s Made:-
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A splash of soy sauce
- A few drops of sesame oil
- Water to smooth
- Carrot sticks
Mix everything but the carrot sticks together with a fork or whisk in a bowl. Add water as needed to thin mixture to a dipping consistency
Healthy Dinner Ideas For Kids:-
- Tater Tots Casserole with Cheddar Cheese: – This is one of the fun dishes that is easy to make and to assemble and for a hearty meal for a family. It is the very interesting way of serving tater tots, which everyone loves. Just Feel free to remove cheese from the dish — it will work with or without it. Enjoy!
How It’s Made:-
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounces) green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell cheddar cheese soup.
- Add 8 ounces frozen tater tots (as per your requirement)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)Direction:-
- Cook ground beef and drain grease.
- Pour ground beef in bottom of the ungreased 8×8 pan.
- Drain green beans and layer on top of ground beef.
- Smooth Cheddar Cheese Soup over the green beans.
- Place tater tots strategically to cover entire casserole.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over tater tots.
- Bake in the oven using the directions from the tater tot bag.
2. BBQ Chicken Pizza: – The next time you make grilled chicken, grill some extra to use for this delicious BBQ chicken pizza the next night! This pizza is simple and comes together in no time, and you won’t believe how delicious it is. The tangy sauce, the melted cheese and the juicy chicken make for such a flavorful, yummy combination!
- 1/2 recipe homemade pizza crust
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked, sliced chicken breast (about one 8-ounce breast)
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese1
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro, for topping
- Prepare the pizza dough through step 11, including preheating the oven to 475F as described in step 8.
- Toss 2 Tablespoons of BBQ sauce with the cooked, chopped chicken to coat it. Set aside.
- After waiting 15 minutes as described in step 11, top the crust with the BBQ sauce. Add more or less BBQ sauce depending on your taste. Then layer on the shredded mozzarella, then the BBQ-coated chicken, shredded gouda, then the onion slices. Bake for 14-16 minutes. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. That’s optional.
- Top hot pizza with fresh cilantro. Slice pizza and serve immediately. Store leftover pizza covered tightly in the refrigerator and reheat as you prefer. Baked pizza slices may be frozen up to 1 month. Please see homemade pizza crust recipe for how to freeze the pizza dough.