- common digestive Problems
- Gastrointestinal Problems causes
- Digestive problem symptoms
- Gastric problem Treatment
The digestive problems are extremely common and mostly occurs due to the inappropriate functioning of the digestive enzymes. The digestive problems have many synonyms like gastro problem, is problems, gastric problem, digestion problems OR stomach issues. Here you will find the list of basic digestive problems which are most common. You will also find the Name, causes , symptoms & treatments.
But before coming to the list ” What is digestive system?”
Actually out body have different group of organs (system) to perform some specific work. Similarly; Digestive system is also a group of organs (System) working altogether to convert food into energy and waste. The food passes from esophagus and the waste is released out from the anus.
List of common digestive Problems:-
Above mentioned list is very common digestive system diseases which can be found easily. Below you will find the treatment for these all problems along with its symptoms & causes.
Gastrointestinal Problems causes:-
- causes of constipation :- The causes can be Low fluid intake, Lack of exercise, Pregnancy, Anxiety, Weak bowel muscles, Low fiber diet.
- causes of Acid Reflux:- Valve between the esophagus and the stomach doesn’t work properly, this allows stomach acid to leak in upward.
- causes of Heartburn:- Acid which reflux back into the esophagus, that increase the production of acid in the stomach and causes heartburn
- Causes of Indigestion:- Acid reflux disease, pancreatic or bile duct abnormalities.
Digestive problem symptoms:-
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal swelling
- bloating or distention Belching
- Burning in the throat
- Gas and flatulence
- Indigestion Nausea
Gastric problem Treatment:-
Following steps will help you to reduce the amount of gas and you will get relief from the digestive problems. This will also help you to maintain your digestive metabolism easily.
- Try to identify and avoid the foods that affect you the most.
- Try cutting back on fried and fatty foods.
- Temporarily cut back on high-fiber foods.
- Go easy on fiber supplements.
- Reduce your use of dairy products.
- Lactose supplements.
- Add Bean to beans and vegetables to help reduce the amount of gas they produce.